The resin RESIFIX is a single component binder of polyurethane, elastomer liquid, aliphatic, hardening with moisture, solvent, realizable with cold. The compound “well dosed” with natural marble aggregate, produces a paste that allows the realization of coatings for internal and external floors. The treated surfaces are devoid of seams, flexible, non-slip and draining. The grades of Marble aggregate offer the possibility of obtaining multiple effects of color.
The substrate must have the following mechanical properties:
-Chésion: Minimum 1.5 MPa.
-Resistance to compression: 25 MPa minimum.
The surface must be free of residual moisture or moisture rise.
The substrate must be clean, dry and free from loose and brittle parts, the moisture content must be less than 4%, no trace of oil, grease, wax, release agents and cement mildew, or Any other thing that could compromise good adhesion of the compound.
The temperature of the substrate must be between 10ºC and 25ºC.
If you suspect residual moisture on the substrate or moisture rise, you should use a specific pretreatment for moist surfaces.
For freshly poured concrete slabs or a new one, you will need to wait at least 21 days before applying the RESIMARMO® product.
RESIMPER is a single-component, ready-to-use, cold-applied product. It is presented in liquid form, but in the hardened state it creates as a continuous roadway membrane, without seams and overlaps and does not fear moisture). Elastic and “breathable”, the coated surfaces are able to follow the movements of the support. Non-slip, resistant to abrasion and impact, weather and chemicals and extreme temperatures, it adheres well to the underlying support, even at different geometries or difficult to access, does not usually need to Dilution (maximum permissible RESIGLIDE thinner 10%).
Applied with a roller, brush or airless, it allows a grip with specific grip. It is recommended for critical areas such as corners, edges, dormers, chimneys, overlaps and old “macrocavillature” bituminous sheaths, combined with polyurethane sealant.
WARNING MOISTURE MAX 4%! Do not apply to moist surfaces (dew point traps).
Applicable to: old bituminous sheaths or bituminous slates, old acrylic coatings, slates, concretes, mortars, bricks, fibro-cement sandstones, wood shingles, ceramics, oxidized bitumen, wood, steels, zinc, aluminum, glass fibers Composites, etc …
- Balconies, terraces, roofs, insulated roofs or metallic panel, etc.
- Bathroom (inside showers), kitchens and places hard to access from the inside.
- Flat or sloping roofs, car parks, technical rooms.
- Platforms, grandstands, stadiums, stadiums.
- Water channels and deposits.
RESIPRIMER is an epoxy adhesion promoter in an aqueous dispersion. It is used as a floor preparation for the RESIMARMO® line based on polyurethane resin. RESIPRIMER is the ideal primer for all applications with small problems of light moisture on the surface or to repel very slight moisture rise (max 4%). Moreover it is simple and safe to apply.
- Primer for epoxy and polyurethane systems.
- As a layer of adhesive between new and old concrete floors (construction joints).
- Primer in case of slight rise in humidity.
- Adhesion primer for sheet, zinc and alloys.
- Protective finish for concrete floors.
CHARACTERISTICS AND BENEFITS
- Easy and safe application (water-based).
- Ability to accelerate catalysis at temperatures close to 0 ° with a special additive.
- Little odor.
- Easy cleaning.
- Excellent adhesion.
- Good resistance to abrasion.
RESIPROTEC is stable transparent, it has a high performance similar to a moisture curing component. The quality of the aliphatic polyurethane resin provides high UV resistance. It is a product for solid and flexible coatings with high resistance to abrasion and wear, chemicals, dilute solutions of acids and bases, chlorinated water, salt, fuel and lubricants all sorts. Creates excellent surface protection for floors subject to intense wear. This product does not undergo weather bleaching, it does not change color when exposed to UV rays, so it is recommended for outdoor applications. It is available for all pigmented RAL colors but only on site, at the time of use. For the application it is recommended to have a good ventilation environment.
- Garage and parking areas with heavy traffic, car parking lot.
- Excellent for waterproofing with polyurethane polyurea.
- Restoration of old fiberglass domes, flat roofs, polycarbonate, other composite materials, etc.
- Concrete and polymer floors.
- Waterproofing and protection of metal structures, printed floor coverings, micro cements, leveling maltine, mosaics, mineral gravel.
- Flexible quartz slip products, corundum, rubber, dust, etc.
- A single component product, extremely easy to use.
- No errors and lost time.
- Total color stability under the sun and UV rays.
- Excellent resistance to abrasion and wear.
- Rapid hardening and protection of possible paints.
- Good coverage capacity.
- Transparent (the matt version is available using Matting Additive – see data sheet).
- RAL, always pigmented and only immediately before application.
RESITEX is a TNT thermally bonded geotextile fabric, based on polyester / polyamide synthetic fibers, with high modulus of elasticity and tensile strength.
It has been developed to be applied in situ by the interposition of fresh over and between the different layers of RESIMPER resin, in order to obtain a thickness as homogeneous as possible and consequently an optimal distribution of the product in Limiting the effect of leaks.
It is recommended for the ultimate abrasion protection and a homogeneous distribution of the unladen weight of the support coated with RESIMPER membranes of highly elastic polyurethane. Ideal in situations that require additional armor protection, or protection and optimum thickness distribution, with minimal loss of mechanical properties.
Product compatible with solvents and strong absorption.
Flexible and adaptable to uneven surfaces, edges and angles, critical points of lifting and overlaps of old bituminous membranes, Ideal for assembling junction points between interdependent media or different type or material, cracks and macro- Cracks, joints and cuts, etc.
High elasticity, in order to maintain as much as possible the mechanical properties of the membranes, which increases its resistance to perforation and perforation due to plant roots.
Inside and outside edges, front reinforcement, backbones and other singular points or as a “weed control” system prior to installation of the RESIMARMO system.
RESITEX 200 membrane protection RESIMPER for: concrete tiles, wood, wood panels, composite materials, cement boards, floating floors, etc.